Friday, August 3, 2007

Run!

I went to see my oncologist for the first time today. Part of me feels like frantically getting ready for the upcoming year of hell by doing everything I can to prepare. Get my shopping done for school, putting up the bulletin boards in my classroom, getting all host packets and paperwork ready for my Pampered Chef business, planning/preparing meals and freezing them in portion sized containers (I am NOT willing to gain back all of the weight I just lost), making lists of things that need to be handled and in the next few months. Another part of me wants to run away to some fabulous vacation spot and just spend time with my wonderful husband-pretend like nothing is wrong and just not deal with anything. But MOST of me wants to curl up into a ball and sleep for a few days. When I wake up I will be able to deal with everything and move on with life.

No comments: