Thursday, August 9, 2007

It is what it is

Well, I was asked to contribute, and it's impossible to tell her no, ever, to anything.

After much thought and deliberation, I'm at a loss to put into words what I'm feeling. Right now, I'm thankful for the support of family and friends... it is evident and meaningful. As for my personal feelings, well, we all know how transparent I am with my emotions. Maybe we'll leave that for another time. In the meantime, know this...we're focused and optimistic and we will get through this.

However, I did run across this.

As Ricky Bobby says, May you be blessed by eight pound, six ounce, newborn infant baby Jesus,
S.

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Max,
This is the third time I've typed you and let's see if this works. You know the computer is not my thing.

Nicolle said...

Yeah It did. I guess the third time is the charm.

Nicolle said...

Max,

I want to tell you that I'm here for you. Let your family, friends and neighbors help you through this. If nothing else, take advantage of us. We all want to help in anyway we can. Once you're through this, you're on your own again. This has been a yuck of a summer for you. I'm amazed at how well you are handling this, at least on the outside. You are strong and will make it through this. Once school starts and all those wonderful students re-appear, well you know what- I bet Thomas could get something for you. (you know what, I'm sure.) Despite the students that we have I think it will be an ok year. If you need a ride to work. I'll pick you up, just be at the end of the drive at 7:10. Oh what the heck. I'll pull in the drive way. AND....the whole IEP thing, let that be the last thing on your list to worry about. Hang in there, be strong and know there are lots of people here for you.

Love, Nicolle

beth said...

Awesome find! I obviously need to place an order!