Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chemotherapy Treatment #3

I had chemo Friday, October 12. My liver functions were almost completely normal. They did drop carboplatin, one of the chemo drugs that makes me feel horrible, and the result was a reprieve from feeling horrible for a week. In fact this round was much easier. Minimal nausea and still no vomiting. I have had a good appetite...my only real symptom is fatigue.

I guess my new normal is tired. The best way to explain it is, I always have heavy arms and legs like I just got out of a hot tub. I go to work, come home, eat and sleep. I have energy for little else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When my brother and I were little and our limbs felt really heavy, we'd say we had Jello arms/legs. We still use that description and it always makes me smile. Feel free to borrow that very technical description. :-)

Hope the benefit goes well this weekend. Sorry I can't be there, but my thoughts are with you!
~Megan