Friday, December 14, 2007

Can't Believe It!

Well, I made it! Last chemo is today. Of course since my treatments are coming to a close, it feels like that past four months absolutely flew by. I am thrilled that the dreaded chemo treatments are ceasing. Hopefully I can regain control over my hairdo (and my body) again. I have begun to grow out my hair and I believe I am beginning to resemble a monchichi!



I am not sure what radiation will bring, but I am looking forward to photographing and blogging each step of the process. In the meantime check out the continued cuteness at The Daily Jacob...

6 comments:

chrissyb said...

I love monchichis! they are the best! "singing" monchichi, monchichi, oh so soft and cuddly. okay I will stop now.

I am so happy for you that your chemo is now over. still praying for you everyday.

love
chrissy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so glad that your chemotherapy is done. I know exactly how you feel about that - and you are right the time seems like it flies by. Not quite the way you expected to feel when you first talked to the doctor about treatment, right? Radiation will be a breeze comparitively. Be sure to continue to get a lot of rest and also if you have any burns from the radiation that become really uncomfortable be sure to bring that to the attention of your radiation doctor. There is so much that can be done to help you feel more comfortable. Get ready to be tracking every little growth of hair!! The things we take for granted! Keep up the good work, you are awesome!

Diane J

Anonymous said...

Finally --- now the BLUE JACKETS can quit worrying about you and start concentrating on play some decent hockey.

Love ya'

Uncle John

chrissyb said...

LETs hang out over break!

Anonymous said...

Just want to wish you and Scott a wonderful holiday and a very Happy, Healthy, Safe New Year.

God Bless,

Linda & Dan Crowe
aka Beau's Mom

Anonymous said...

Max,
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and Scotty. Know that we are here anytime you need us.

Also, winter is officially poker season.
Love Jeff