Monday, July 28, 2008

Surgery Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. They are taking away my girly parts. Total abdominal hysterectomy(cervix and uterus)and bilateral salpingo oopherectomy (both ovaries and fallopian tubes). I figure it this way: if they find more cancer, no problem....by the time I find out about it, the cancer will already be surgically removed. If I have to do chemo again, so be it. I made it through once, I can do it again. If they don't find cancer...well that is fine too! I will update my blog once I am home from the hospital and let you know what they find.
Until then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max,
I am praying for you and I know all will come out great. Your up beat personality and willingness to not let any of this stop you is an absolute inspiration. I love you and I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.
Hugs and Kisses
Love ya,
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and thoughts and good vibes your way. I look forward to reading your blog entry after the surgery.

Jon S.

Anonymous said...

I said it before and I'll say it again. I look up to you more than you'll ever know! I think you are one of the strongest people on the planet and its an honor and privilege to be your sister! I love you dearly and with all my heart!

-TB

Anonymous said...

Dear Max:
I had not checked your blog in a while so I am a little late at the positive prayers and thoughts, but they are being sent your way. Your positive attitude is a beautiful thing girlie!!!! Hang in there and I'll be checking to hear how surgery went.
Thinking of You,
Jill Sadowsky